Friday, April 10, 2015

Preparing to Publish Living Loved

I’m an artist, writer, spiritual journey coach and hypnotherapist. I’m a human being who once lived deep within fear, and who used to believe that the struggles and heartaches of my life were because of other people. Little by little, I opened my heart and mind, discovered new possibilities, expanded my worldview, and found the way out of suffering. I'm now on a grass roots mission to end suffering and Create World Peace ~ One Mind at a Time. 



My book: LIVING LOVED is a guide to ending your suffering, and a call for expanding your worldview, until you are living loved.  Imagine a world where people are living loved, with love and respect for one another!
I need your help in getting the book published, getting it out there, so that together we're moving toward the tipping point of Living Loved.
http://www.gofundme.com/omwvjg

No comments:

Post a Comment